Where to Find Owl Be Crafty:

Thursday, November 30, 2017

Stamping Bella - New Release - Sneak Peek 1

Hello Crafters! Today I have something super fun to share...a sneak peek from the upcoming Stamping Bella New Release!! There are some gorgeous and empowering images in this release and I can't wait for you to see them all! 

First up is a new line called UPTOWN ZODIAC girls! These are the perfect stamps for personalizing cards as each girl truly epitomized their star sign. I just had to color the girl for my sign, Scorpio!



Each stamp comes with the image of the UPTOWN ZODIAC girl and two sentiment stamps. One is the star sign and the other is a fantastic description. I love how Em aka Stamping Bella created these!

I colored up the image using my Copic markers. I then added the sequin detail by stippling different colors of Copic Spica glitter pens. I also coated her shawl with a nice coat of Spectrum Noir Clear Sparkle pen. Once that was finished, I fussy cut the image leaving a small white border all around.

I created the background by stamping a watercolor stripes background stamp in red ink onto a red cardstock card base. Then I cut down a piece of black glitter paper and adhered it down the middle. Next I grabbed silver thread and made a bit of a "birds nest" adhering it down with glue tape. I popped up the girl using foam tape and to add a nod to astronomy I carefully applied tiny sequin stars using Multi Medium Matte. 

Here's a closer look at all the sparkle and shine! 

Copics Used: Dress - R24, R29, R27, R22; Skin - E00, E02, E00; Hair - V99, R59, R27; Shawl - T3, T5, T7, R85

Click below to check out the Stamping Bella blog where everyday this week there will be more sneak peeks leading up to the release on Monday, December 4th! I'll be back tomorrow with another sneak peek for you!



6 comments: