Where to Find Owl Be Crafty:

Thursday, April 24, 2014

Learning to Blog Again...

Greetings! It's been soooo long since I've posted an entry. Life always seems to get in the way. I've been creating cards but for some reason I can not get around to posting them. I recently purchased an iPad and I'm hoping that will help me since it's definitely easy to grab that and knock out a post!

Yesterday was National Administrative Professionals Day so I wanted to share a card I made for one of our fantastic Admin Assistants.

I was dying to try out the Movers and Shakers Zipper die from Papertrey Ink and thought the sentiment would be perfect for this card. To make the "you" stand out, I die cut letters then applied Stickles to make them sparkle. Plus, I just love that fun summery paper. It's a pack I found at Micheals recently. So fun and bright!

Here's the after picture:

I can't wait to come up with other ways to utilize this die. The Movers and Shakers line is really fantastic. The cards are so simple to put together but definitely give the "wow" factor to the recipients. Our Admin loved the little surprise element of the hidden sentiment.

So now that I've gotten over my blog block, I'm going to start slow and attempt a post a week. Hopefully I'll surprise myself!

Thank you paper crafters! Until next time!

Supplies
Paper: (Patterned) Recolletions - Home Basic Stack 12x12; (Solid) Stampin' Up! - Whisper White and Costal Cabana
Stamps: Papertrey Ink - Movers & Shakers Sentiments; Sketched Shapes (little arrow)
Dies: Papertrey Ink - Movers & Shakers: Zippers Die Collection; Headline Alphabet Die
Other: Doodlebug - White Twine; Diamond Stickles; Button from my stash

No comments:

Post a Comment