Where to Find Owl Be Crafty:

Monday, August 29, 2016

Stamping Bella Holiday Release Preview - Meowy Christmas

Hello Crafters! Today I have another sneak peek of the Stamping Bella Holiday Release! This one is called "Meowy Christmas" and it features three very curious kitties who are helping to deck the halls! You'll have to wait until Saturday, September 3rd to purchase this stamp along with all of the other fabulous new stamps! I already have a very long wish list!


I colored the cute little scene using my Copics and some Copic friendly paper. Once I had finished coloring,  I fussy cut around the cats from the ground up, leaving the bottom half of the scene. Here's the colors I used to bring these little kitties to life!


I wanted to make the ornaments stand out a bit more so I grabbed some Stickles in coordinating colors and just applied them to the darkest area of the ornament. Before those were complete dry, I covered the ornament in Glossy Accents. I love this affect because the two mediums somewhat combine and look really cool in person. So hard to capture in pictures!

For the background, I chose some pattern paper and adhered it to the back of the colored piece. I then grabbed a stitched rectangle die and ran the whole piece through together so that there was a seamless look to it. I then mounted that onto another piece of patterned paper that coordinated well with the scene. All of that was then adhered onto my white card base. 

For the sentiment, I used a fun banner die to make it stand out. I adhrered that down with both a tape runner and some dimensionals. To finish off the card, I grabbed more Stickles and added them to the bits of ribbons on the ground. I also used some gold metallic thread to make some little bows for the tops of the ornaments. At that really completed the design. Here's a close up of some of the details:


Be sure to check out the Stamping Bella blog everyday this week for more sneak peeks leading up to the big release on Saturday, September 3rd! I'll be back on Wednesday with another fun sneak peek for you!

 Stamping Bella Shop

Supplies Used:

No comments:

Post a Comment