Where to Find Owl Be Crafty:

Saturday, September 2, 2017

September Stamp of the Month for Bellarific Friday

Hello Crafty Friends! Can you believe it's September? I'm so excited because fall is my favorite time of year and I just can't wait for all of the great things that come with it! A new month brings a new Stamp of the Month over at Stamping Bella and this month it's the gorgeous TINY TOWNIE AUTUMN LOVES AUTUMN. All month long you can pick up the stamp, the die and the bundle for 20% off. 

And while you are placing your order, don't forget the new Stamping Bella release will be available on Monday, September 4th! Check out the Stamping Bella blog for more sneak peeks!



I really wanted to make Autumn the star of the card so I decided to keep it simple and focus on the fun fall colors and details in the coloring. I used my go to Copic combo of Simon Says Stamp Intense Black Ink and X-Press It Blending Card. I selected a fall palette of reds, oranges, greens, browns and yellow. Once I had finished the image, I went back and added some details with my Spica glitter pens and also a dotting technique to add texture to the mushroom and the dirt. This is a super easy way to add the little something extra. Here's a look at the markers that I used to bring Autumn to life.


After stamping the sentiment, I wanted to give the image panel a bit more interest so I grabbed my new obsession, the MFT Mod Rectangle dies to trim down the image panel. I also ran a piece of copper foil paper through my die cutting machine using the next largest Mod Rectangle die. I matted this to the back of the image so that there was a neat pop of copper shine framing it. For the card panel, I adhered a matching plaid patterned paper to the base and then popped up the mod rectangle panels with foam tape. To finish off the card, I used a few matching enamel dots to highlight the sentiment. Here's a closer look at the shimmer:


Be sure to check out the Stamping Bella blog and see the rest of the Bellas created using this gorgeous fall stamp. All of the samples make me want to grab a pumpkin spice latte and roll around in some fall leaves! If you would like to participate in Bellarific Fridays for a chance to be entered into a monthly drawing to win some Bella Bucks click on the link below for more details. 


Next week's Bellarific Friday challenge is the fantastic Mojo Bella sketch below. Hope you join along and create something with us! And don't forget, the new Stamping Bella release will be available on Monday, September 4th! Come back tomorrow to see another sneak peek of the new release! See you tomorrow!







No comments:

Post a Comment